Follow the steps listed below to Set up a Comcast email account:
1. Touch 3dot Image > Settings > Under Accounts touch +Add account
2. Touch Email
3. Enter the username and password. some of the more popular email accounts, like Comcast, should set up automatically.
If you're unsuccessful with fixing your account automatically, enter your email address and password and touch Manual setup, and use the manual settings below:
Comcast Manual Settings
Server Type: POP3
POP3 server: mail.comcast.net
Incoming Port: 995 for SSL security type (or 110 for TLS security type)
Security Type: SSL or TLS
Authentication Method: Password
SMTP Server: smtp.comcast.net
Outgoing Port: 465 for SSL security type (or 587 for TLS security type)
Security Type: SSL or TLS
Require sign-in: CHECKED
Authentication Method: Auto
To remove the account:
1. Touch 3dot Image
2. Touch Settings
3. Touch the e-mail account type
4. Touch the e-mail account you would like to remove
5. Touch Menu Image
6. Touch Remove account
You can read some of the similar articles as Delete Comcast email Account
Follow the steps listed below to Set up a Comcast email account:
Windows Firewall is intended to help unauthorized users access files and resources on your computer. A firewall may be a must-have if you're concerned about your computer's safety.
Unfortunately, the Windows firewall is far from perfect and can sometimes do more harm than good, especially if another firewall program is installed.
Don't disable the Windows Firewall unless you've got a good reason, but if you've got another security program performing similar functions, feel free.
Disable firewall in windows 10, 8, and 7
The steps for turning off the Windows Firewall in Windows 7 and newer versions of Windows are basically identical.
1. Open control panel.
2. Select System and Security.
3. Choose the Windows Firewall.
4. Select Windows Firewall on or off the left side of the screen.
5. Select the bubble next to show off Windows Firewall (not recommended).
6. Select ok to save the changes.
Now that the Windows Firewall is disabled, repeat whatever steps caused your problem to ascertain if disabling this option has fixed the difficulty.
Disable the Firewall in Windows XP
Directions for turning off the Windows XP firewall is significantly different than it's in newer versions of Windows, but it's still fairly simple.
1. Open control panel by choosing Start then control panel.
2. Select Network and Internet Connections.
3. Choose Network Connections under the or pick a Control Panel icon section.
4. Right-click or tap-and-hold your network connection and choose Properties.
5. Open the Advanced tab and select Settings.
6. Choose the Off (not recommended) radio button.
7. Select OK in this window then OK again within the Properties window of your network connection. you'll also close the Network Connections window.
You can read some of the similar articles as TURNING THE ANTI_VIRUS OR FIREWALL-OFF
The srtasks.exe may be a legal file that's executed by the Microsoft Windows system protection background tasks. it's actually a software component produced by the Microsoft windows. This executable file will assist you to determine the system restore points. But confirm that you simply haven't deleted the srtasks.exe. If you face this problem, then you'll observe that tons of system resources are consumed by this. This process can occupy 70% or more of the protection storage. due to this problem, viruses and malware become more active and creative in your system. Being a standard technical problem, you'll resolve it with a few manual tweaks.
Most of the time you'll find that this task consumed a lot of system resources. So, if you're facing this problem, then perform the below steps.
1. At first, tap on the Windows key and R at the same time on your keyboard to launch the Run application.
2. Next, enter “system properties protection”.
3. then, go to the System Properties option then click on the System Protection option.
4. Thereafter, click on the Enter button.
5. Now, go to the Protection Settings option then press the configure button.
6. Next, disable the system protection and to do that you simply got to set the Restore Settings.
7. Finally, click on the Apply option and thus assist you to see whether the System Restore is disabled permanently or not.
This Webaccountshelp teaches you how to deactivate Discord app from your computer. If you modify your mind, you'll reinstall the app anytime.
1. Open your Mac's Applications folder. The Applications folder looks like a blue folder icon with an "A" on that. you'll find it on the Dock or on the left sidebar in any Finder window. If you do not see the sidebar in Finder, press ⌥ Option+⌘ Command+S on your keyboard to show/hide the sidebar.
2. Find the discard application in your Applications folder. The Discord app feels like a blue circle with a white gamepad icon in it.
3. Drag and drop the Discord app into your trash bin. Hold down the app icon in your Applications folder, and drag it to the trash bin on the Dock. this can move Discord to your trash folder.
4. Open your trash bin. Click the trash bin icon on the Dock to open your trash folder.
5. Right-click the Discord icon in Trash. Your options will pop up on a menu.
6. Click Delete Immediately on the right-click menu. This option will permanently remove the Discord app from your computer.
7. Click Delete within the confirmation pop-up. this can confirm your decision, and take away the Discord app from your computer.
You turn on your computer, able to get to work on your latest project except for some reasons you cannot get past the Welcome screen. you've got tried everything even powering off the pc then turning it back on, but nothing seems to work. this can be a problem that a lot of Windows 7, 8 and 10 users are experiencing although it's more common for Windows 7. It is often a really frustrating issue to face since you're not even ready to access your system to fix the most problematic. But worry not! this article is full of various solutions which will allow you to beat the matter of Windows 7 stuck on the welcome screen and help you get back control of your computer.
Fix it by automatic repair windows 7 stuck on welcome screen
Performing an Automatic repair on your computer is additionally a method to repair this problem and lots of others on Windows 7. Here's how to do an automatic repair;
Step 1: Put the installation media into your computer then follow the instructions else your computer from the media.
Step 2: Select your language of choice then click on "Next".
Step 3: instead of clicking "Install now" as you'd with a traditional installation, choose "Repair Your Computer".
Step 4: Hit on "Troubleshoot" > "Advanced Options".
Step 5: Click on "Startup Repair". this feature can also be named "Automatic Repair" on some computers.
Step 6: the process will now start. you'll finish the fixing process by following the instructions on the interface.
When the process is complete, restart the PC to see if the problem has been fixed.
Apart from accessing your Verizon email account using your desktop, you'll also access your email account on the go by setting it up on your iPhone or other mobile devices. to understand how you'll easily set up Verizon email on iPhone, follow the step-by-step instructions provided during this guide.
1.) On your iPhone, you'll got to tap on the Settings app icon.
2.) Once you're within the Settings window, tap on the Mail, Contacts, Calendarstab.
3.) Now, under Mail, Contacts, Calendars tab, tap on the Add Account option then tap on the Add Mail Account option.
4.) On the next screen, you'll be prompted to provide your personal and email information. Simply enter your Name, Email address, Password, and Descriptionin the prompted field.
5.) Once you're done providing the specified information, tap on the Nextbutton and wait until your iPhone verify the e-mail settings.
6.) Once the e-mail verification process gets completed successfully, your Verizon email account will get configured on your iPhone.
7.) To verify whether your Verizon email account is functioning normally, send a test email to yourself. If the e-mail gets delivered as was common , your email has been set up successfully.
Know More Set up Verizon Email on iPhone
An individual has to move to the Google account recovery page by tapping the link https://g.co/recover for Help, and it'll transfer you to the official page of Google. There's a need to enter an email address that you want to recover. Tap on the "Next" button.
By using the https://g.co/recover for Help page, individuals are asked to enter the last password. Once you know a similar, there's a requirement to enter a same alternatively tap on the link "Try another way".
Now, Google will ask you with a series of questions, and there's a requirement to offer correct answers for that. Then, you'll use your Google Account. If you are doing not succeed, you should try a different method, and it means to form a recovery by email and phone number on a similar page https //g.co/recover for Help.next
When you have your registered alternate email address, Google will provide you with a choice to recover your account by using the secondary email address. You're required to pick that option; there's a requirement to enter the email address and tap on "Next" button. There's a requirement to open a similar email address that has been provided by you to urge the one-time security code. It's required for you to enter the same code on the Google Account recovery page. Tap on Next, and you'll get how to access the Google account with a new password.
When you have the registered phone number, the user can recover the account by doing a similar. By using the recovery page for Help, there'll be a choice to enter the phone number to urge the one-time security code. There's a requirement to type a similar and tap on the "Next" button. You ought to search for the security code and sort the same on the recovery page. It's required to make a new password and use the Google Account. You would like to ascertain if your password recovery issue has been solved by using https //g.co/recover password reset.